Surveying - Postal surveys
- Notarial deeds & other legal transactions.
- Issuance of building permits.
- Private town planning
- Topographical Diagram for the determination of the beach and seashore lines with a diagram integrated in the National Coordinate Network EGSA ΄87.
- Characterisation of forestry with a diagram integrated in the National Coordinate Network EΓΣA ’87.
- Installation study for Photovoltaic systems or other renewable alternative energy sources, such as Wind Energy, Geothermal, Solar, Hydraulic,
- Biomass production. This diagram is embedded in the ERA ’87 national coordinate grid, as well as in the other backgrounds required.
- Networks such as fiber optic, at very low cost. Imaging on the move with a specially equipped vehicle and measurement accuracy of up to 2cm.
- Ground marking of land plots.
- Application (engraving) of urban/building lines.
- Implementation on the ground of buildings-constructions (marking of foundations).
- Preparation of actuarial diagrams & tables.
- Division – Partitioning of Properties into smaller even properties. Parallel road design in conjunction with the division.
- Architectural impressions: Floor plans, Building and structure elevations. Rendering of digital terrain models.
- Mapping of large areas (horizontal and elevation) in a very short time and at low cost using GPS geodetic receiver technology.
- Property identification
- Installation of new trigonometric points and their connection to any coordinate system. Field measurements, calculations and triangulation solutions with state-of-the-art two-frequency geodetic GPS equipment with accuracies of up to 0.005 m at distances of up to 1 km. Static and Rapid Static positioning for maximum accuracy measurements using GNSS Studio post processing software.
- Identification/Tracking/Goniometry/Distance measurement
- Inclusion of properties in the National State Coordinate Network in HATT, EGSA ’87, Geographic Coordinates, 3-degree TM.
- Downgrade to aerial triangulation point.
Digital terrain model/ 3D visualisation
- Marking on the ground of the boundaries of plots of land.
- Application (drawing) of urban/building lines.
- Implementation on the ground of buildings-constructions.
AMENDMENTS TO APPROVED TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANS
- Legacy parcels – olive distributions in unknown place names.
APPLICATIONS ‘As built drawing’.
- with dual-frequency GPS (Real time Kinematic) in the national coordinate network EGSA’87 for photogrammetric applications (production of diagrams, orthophotographs, orthophotomaps, digital terrain models).
- With the use of the surveying equipment of the office, but also the specialized staff, field measurements can be made directly using GPS geodetic receivers for the production of complete topographic surveys or simply for mapping roads, property contours, streams or other elements of the terrain.
It is advisable to have someone with you who knows the property boundaries. It will be useful to have with you old topographic maps and anything related to the property (contracts, building permit plans, expropriation plans, classification deeds, cadastral charts, etc.). In case of a large area, wear comfortable clothes and shoes because we will have to walk on the property’s contour to find its boundaries.