Based in Athens since 1995, we serve construction sites throughout Greece and abroad (over 130 until today).
Our services include integrated topography services that include the preparation of dependent diagrams, the establishment of triangulation networks, in-ground location and placement, piling surveys, retention walls, positioning of structural elements, as well as the coordination of all related activities.
We do hold a leading position in the writing of photo-interpretive studies. We established Photo Interpretation as a study that documents and proves the findings of aerial photographs and satellite images in court cases and in scientific studies.
The staff is trained in new software. We follow the developments in technology to offer you a wide range of services in high quality.
Our philosophy is to ensure the perfect solution to our customers’ issues in the shortest possible time. By taking advantage of the latest technologies, we save valuable time, drastically reducing the costs. The specialization and the thorough training of our engineers, ensure the complete coverage in all the issues of topography-photo interpretation.
Our great advantage is the rich filed equipment with the most modern technology available for topographic applications.
Quality Policy – ISO 9001 – 2015 Certification ISO 45000 – 2018
The company S. KATSOLIS – D. BILALIS OE “HYZ TOPOGRAPHIC STUDIES”
XYZ is Certified by the Bureau Veritas in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015 for the implementation of technical studies in the fields:
PROVISION OF TOPOGRAPHIC SUPPORT OF CONSTRUCTIONS
PROJECT PLANNING SUSTAINABLE PHOTOGRAMMETRY MOBILITY
SPECIAL 3D LASER SCANNER FOR SHIPPING & INDUSTRY
The company implements a Quality Management System, in terms of the services it offers, in order to achieve the desired high level of service to its customers. This is supported by the long-term and specialized experience of the executives of “XYZ” in this field and the willingness for continuous improvement.
The Customer, in addition to the confidence in the quality of the measurements that we offer and what he ultimately asks of us, has all the additional benefits:
- Immediate service and valid information of any interested party with responsibility and consistency
- Strive to find the best solution through in-depth studies according to customer requirements.
- Reassurance that we are working diligently on what he asked us to do without delays and obstacles in practical matters.
- Implementation of projects with controlled procedures in accordance with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Continuous control during the implementation of the projects and application of final measurements to verify the good operation before the delivery – receipt.
- Continuous effort to offer a wider range and better quality products and services.
- Continuous evaluation and training of staff and associates in order to be aware of developments in the industry and to be able to implement the tasks assigned to them with quality, always following the procedures of “XYZ”.
- Continuous effort for renewal and maintenance of equipment, systems and instruments of measurement and control.
- Immediate identification of possible problems or complaints and effort for their quick and effective resolution, under the responsibility of the company’s management.
- Carrying out periodic internal and external inspections by bodies to control compliance with the relevant requirements regarding these commitments. Stefanos Katsolis – Dimitris Bilalis
Dimitris has 29 years of professional experience both in topographic studies (he has prepared more than 1100 studies for private clients), and in large construction projects such as Eleftherios Venizelos Airport, Karaiskakis Stadium, the Mall Athens, Ag. Theodoron motor oil refineries, Chalyvourgiki, OAKA etc., in which he has participated as head of the topographic department.
Dimitris is a graduate of the National Technical University of Athens with specialization in waste management (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven – Belgium) and he is a Surveyor – Transport Engineer. He holds a third class diploma in category 16 (Surveying Studies: Geodetic, Photogrammetric, Cartographic, Cadastral and Topographical) and a B’ class degree in Category 10 (Studies of Transport Projects: roads, railways, small engineering works, airport infrastructure and traffic studies).
Dimitris is married with three children. In his spare time he has been involved in recent years as a member of the board of directors of the developmental basketball team of the Athens area where he resides. He enjoys studying ‘Patristic Texts and Lives of Saints’ and when he has the opportunity he visits Mount Athos.
Stefanos has 29 years of professional experience in the design, construction and progress monitoring of construction works, through his role as onsite and offsite responsible surveying engineer in more than 200 projects on construction sites. Examples include the construction of the Eleftherios Venizelos Airport where he was in charge of the topographic department (overseeing 12 surveying crews), the control of micro-movements of the Peace and Friendship Stadium (SEF, Pireaus), the waste water treatment facility (in Psyttalia, Attica), the metal construction skeleton of the Karaiskaki Stadium, the as built documentation of 1600 kilometres of optical fiber lines, 3D As Is documentation of more than 30 large hotel units.
Currently working with LAMDA Development, XYZ participate as partners in the epic journey of creating The Ellinikon. Stefanos Katsolis directs and coordinates the Topographic Studies and Works for the Support of the Design and Construction Works as well as the Licensing Works.
Stefanos is a Surveying Engineer graduate of the National Technical University of Athens and is
Surveyor – Transport Specialist. He holds a 3rd class design degree in Category 16 (Topography Studies: Geodetic, Photographic, Cartographic, Cadastral and Topographic) as well as a 2nd class design degree in Category 10 (Studies of Transport Workers airport infrastructure and traffic studies).
In his spare time, Stefanos is a cyclist and has been extensively involved in sustainable urban mobility, initially on a voluntary basis. Together with other cyclists, and engineers implemented a campaign for the establishment of a network of bicycle lanes so that it can be possible for all Athenians to travel by bicycle to and from work, school and leisure. The preliminary design they proposed was adopted in the Athens Regulatory Plan (which was certified by the Government Gazette in 2014) of 230 kilometers of bicycle lanes in Attica. From this action, bike lanes were implemented and connected to the center of Athens and with the coastal front and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. Later, as a professional, he proposed to the regional authorities of Attica the creation of a route of 70 kilometres from Athens to Lavrio on abandoned train tracks.
In XYZ she is mainly involved in the preparation of topographic and high precision drawings of existing buildings, monuments and hotels from laser scanner data. Currently, her main focus is on the development project at the old Elliniko airport.
Her interests include fitness, traveling, hanging out with friends, good food, and the sea.
He is specialized in creating websites for major sporting events and he has worked for years with FIFA and UEFA. George likes sports and in his spare time he runs in mountain and long distance races. He also likes playing traditional drums and trombone.
Also, through the company he has taken a leading role in 3D mapping and specifically in the work related to laserscanning, photogrammetry and modelling.
In his free time he is involved in road cycling, mountain climbing and makes excursions in Greece and abroad.
She enjoys travelling and whenever she gets the chance she arranges excursions to mainland and island Greece. She also enjoys dancing, gardening and photography.
In his free time he is involved in sports.
He is married and has 2 children. He likes travelling and good food with good company.
In her spare time she is engaged in painting while she also enjoys traveling and excursions in Greece and abroad.
She loves snowboarding, traveling and painting.
She is married and has 2 children. She enjoys travelling, theatre, cinema and good food.
Managing the daily BIM activity duties
Project Template Set-up: Setting up projects from scratch with company BIM standards, making early
decisions on how to break-up the models and distribute them based on design and construction team needs, geographical location and collaboration requirements. Finally lead BIM Kick-off meetings.
Model Management: Rotate through projects to supervise complacence to standards, ensure that modeling done properly and model sizes kept at a minimum. Fluency in all REVIT flavors is critical to ensure interoperability between the modeling products and to pass on critical information to relevant BIM Applications Specialists and the Job Captains for actions.
Coaching and Developing: establishing training material under the direction of BIM Director and conducting software training with own BIM Applications Specialists team to grow skills as well as project teams.
Performing on-site real project shadowing to staff of all disciplines to help them execute skills from training sessions.
He has been working in XYZ company since October 2021, supporting field survey work and expanding his technical training.
In his spare time, he enjoys cycling, reading books (he likes detective novels) and definitely meeting up with his favorite friends.
- “Category 16” TOPOGRAPHIC STUDIES FOR PUBLIC PROJECTS
• Class C*, Stefanos Katsolis – Matriculation No 12438
• Class C, Dimitris Bilalis – Matriculation No 12670
• Class B, Panagiotis Katsolis – Registration No. 6821
- “Category 10” ROAD CONSTRUCTION STUDIES FOR PUBLIC PROJECTS (Transportation Projects roads, railway lines, airport infrastructure and traffic)• Class B, Stefanos Katsolis – Matriculation No 12438
• Class B, Dimitris Bilalis – Matriculation No 12670
• Class A, Panagiotis Katsolis – Registration No. 6821
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency E.A.S.A.
CIVIL AVIATION SERVICE H.C.A.A. – Υ.Π.Α.
• A1 / A3 OPEN SUB CATEGORY
• UAS OPERATOR REGISTRATION
* (min A max C)
- NEW ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LEFFTHERIOS VENIZELOS »
- BIOLOGICAL CLEANING OF ATHENS (PSYTTALIA)
- EXTENSION OF MOTOR REFINERIES AGIOS THEODOROS
- NEW OXYGEN PRODUCTION PLANT IN STEEL
- NEW FOOTBALL COURT “G. KARAISKAKIS
- STAGE OF PEACE AND FRIENDSHIP – IMPROVEMENTS
- CONSTRUCTION OF OLYMPIC ROWING RACE IN SCHINIA MARATHON
- THE MALL
- JOURNALIST VILLAGE PARKING- GOLDEN HALL – INTERNATIONAL BROADCAST CENTRE
- DRAMA MARBLE QUARRIES OF DRAMA
- BETONITE MINE ON THE ISLAND OF KIMOLOS
- KASTORIA MINES
- QUARRY “MICHAEL KARAGIORGI SA”
- SALAMINA QUARRY
- RENOVATION OF HOTEL COMPLEX AMATHUS HOTEL IN RHODES BAY HOTEL & SPA
- RENOVATION OF PLAGOS BEACH HOTEL COMPLEX IN ZAKYNTHOS
- RECONSTRUCTION OF ERMIS HOTEL IN CRETE
- RECONSTRUCTION OF CORAL HOTEL IN CRETE
The software that we use includes the most up to date packages
Our big advantage is the cutting edge equipment for spatial information technology
The office is equipped with work stations and other latest technology optical equipment, including plotter, digitizer, scanner etc.
Our offices (170 m2) are based in the Evelpidon Street 31, right in the centre of Athens at the Pedion Areos, opposite the Greek Army Geographic Service (GYS).
Specifically, our offices (170 m2) are based in the Evelpidon Street 31, right in the centre of Athens at the Pedion Areos, opposite the Greek Army Geographic Service (GYS).