HOTEL PLAGOS BEACH
The Hotel consists of fifteen buildings that are arranged and surrounded by swimming pools and specially designed terrain to form a single whole. The particular difficulty of the Project was the small time frame as well as the requirement for high accuracy in the measurements. In each of the hotel’s 164 rooms, 6 Terrestrial Laser Scanner stops were required.
Then, the information from each scan was combined into a single point cloud with the registration process and with this cloud 2D drawings with architectural details were produced. The level of detail in the plans (LOD) was in accordance with the needs of the team of designers (Architects, Architects, Mechanical Engineers, Landscape Architects) preparing the reconstruction, and adapted to the requirements for each area. A 3D BIM model was finally produced from the drawing process.
Finally, a Topographic Diagram suitable for the issuance of a Building Permit, Orthophoto Map and Orthophoto as well as a High Precision Digital Terrain Model were delivered.
As Built Documentation of the hotel:
- Existing Architectural Plans “As Is Drawings” floor plans, facades and sections
- Existing Static Drawings “As Is Drawings” Formwork
- Topographic Plan for the Issuance of Building and Other Permits of the Hotel
- 3D Virtual Tour
- BIM ready model
- Production of Orthophoto Map and Orthophoto with an accuracy of 2cm
- High precision Digital Terrestrial Model from the point cloud of Laser Scanner
- Compilation of a topographic plan for the issuance of the building permit